Trying to buy credits with a aducational license

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Trying to buy credits with a aducational license

So my PC broke and I have been using Chaos Cloud to render my school projects through my laptop, with an educational license for Vray 3dsmax which i got from school, which has worked great till now. But now I'm almost out of the 20 free credits. But when i try to buy new ones i get the message ''Purchases are unavailable. This account is associated with an organization. Please contact your company account administrator for more details.''. Which is my teacher but he doesn't know what to do or how to gift or allow me to buy credits.

So my question is if somebody can tell me how I can buy the credits myself, what my teacher has to do so that I can get credits or if their is something else i could do to use Chaos Cloud with my license? My deadline is coming up in a few days so I really need to be able to render my final renders.​

(Sorry for the repost, i don't know which is the correct forum)

For such questions its best to open a ticket using the link in my signature. That way the corresponding support team will be able to help you directly.
    Kostadin Botev

Technical Support Representative
    Contact Support

Chaos

Comment

Working...
    X