Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

// Error: Could not obtain an interface license (-200): The ChaosGroup License Server could not be reached.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• // Error: Could not obtain an interface license (-200): The ChaosGroup License Server could not be reached.

Hi there, i didnt use vray for a while, thought to use it a bit, but i'm getting this error // Error: Could not obtain an interface license (-200): The ChaosGroup License Server could not be reached. when I go to the license server online I don't see an option to log in?
    Help please!
    I'm using vray next for maya 2020, windows.

Thank you for your post.
    It looks like your Chaos license server is really old and we recommend updating it to the latest version.
    Please make sure to first remove the current Chaos license server application from your programs and also remove the following folders:
    C:\Program Files\Chaos Group\VRLService and
    C:\Users\YOUR_USER_NAME\AppData\Roaming\Chaos\VRLS ervice\ssl
    C:\Program Files\Common Files\ChaosGroup\ssl

After the above is completed, please make sure to download and install the latest version from the link below:
    https://download.chaos.com/?platform=47&product=48

Note: Regarding your screenshot above, in case you are not using a proxy on your local machine and network, we recommend changing the settings to "None".

In case you have any issues, please make sure to open a ticket in our system, so we can help you further.
    Thank you.
    Stefan Isakov

Technical Support Representative
    support@chaosgroup.com

Contact Support

Chaos Group

Comment

that worked thank you!

Comment

Working...
      X