Cannot log out from license server

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cannot log out from license server

I'm trying to utilize my workstation license on my personal machine at home, and on my personal machine, I'm having an issue where I'm unable to log out from the license server of my previously expired personal account. I've gone as far as uninstalling/re-installing all chaos related software (I have C4D, sketchup, 3DS Max all using Vray, and C4D and Max both had Corona installed as well), but no matter what, the license server ( localhost:30304 ) shows my old account logged in, and that no licenses are available, despite being logged into with mychaos current account that has available licenses (which are visible when I look under the Licenses detail page) . Clicking on the "online licensing" button does bring up a pull down menu, but there is no option to logout as the documentation specifies. Instead, if has an option to use licenses offline, or configure proxy settings, neither of which help (and the configure proxy setting button does nothing). Clicking on the menu to the right, or the computer (presumably the machine the license should be assigned to) yields no logout button either. I've also cleared my cookies and internet cache in hopes that it was saving my login information there, but no dice.

I should also add, I'm on windows 10, using Chrome browser. Running 3DSMax 2023 update 1, and latest version of V-ray/Corona
    Any help so I can use this license on my personal machine during non-work hours would be great. Thank you!
    Last edited by martin_diers; 16-02-2023, 04:11 PM.

If that is Chaos license server v.6.0.0 the steps in the PDF file will fix that.
    Attached Files
    Kostadin Botev

Technical Support Representative
    Contact Support

Chaos

Comment

Working...
    X