Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Corona Licences

Hi,

So we're having issues with Corona licences. Basically I'm not using Corona, but my machine is taking up a licence. I've not used anything Corona based since restarting my machine a few days ago (working in Vray atm) but it is still holding onto one of the licences. The only way to release this back to the pool seems to be to restart the machine. Is there any other way to release the licence from certain machines as this is becoming frustrating as we keep running out of licences for people to use until the people who have a licence (even though not using Corona) have restarted their machines.

I have tried deactivating the machine from the Licence Servers tab and is not showing there anymore but is still taking up a licence.

Kind regards,

Thank you for your question.
    Please follow the link below in order to open a support ticket to our system and please mention your account/e-mail,
    so we can help you further and check your issue:
    https://support.chaos.com/hc/en-us/requests/new

Please make sure to choose "Technical assistance starting the product" during the submission of the Request Type.
    And please send us a screenshot of the error and another screenshot of the web page "127.0.0.1:30304"
    Thank you.​
    Stefan Isakov

Technical Support Representative
    support@chaosgroup.com

Contact Support

Chaos Group

Comment

Working...
    X