license for3dMax can not be reached

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• license for3dMax can not be reached

The company purchased a one-year license, but the software shows that it cannot connect to the license.
    Click "edit/set license server information" from the software to enter the chaos license server, which also shows that there is a license.
    I don't know where is the problem, the license cannot be connected in the software,。
    Does anyone know how to solve it? thank you very much!
    Click image for larger version

Name:	image.png
Views:	160
Size:	24.0 KB
ID:	1178104
    Click image for larger version

Name:	image.png
Views:	124
Size:	47.8 KB
ID:	1178105

Click on the Windows start button type Change V-Ray license settings and press enter. In the settings window make sure that Primary license server is set to 127.0.0.1 and port is 30304. Save the configuration, restart 3ds Max and try to use V-Ray. If it is still not working use the link in my signature to submit a support ticket so we could assist further.
    Kostadin Botev

Technical Support Representative
    Contact Support

Chaos

Comment

Originally posted by kostadin.botev View Post
      Click on the Windows start button type Change V-Ray license settings and press enter. In the settings window make sure that Primary license server is set to 127.0.0.1 and port is 30304. Save the configuration, restart 3ds Max and try to use V-Ray. If it is still not working use the link in my signature to submit a support ticket so we could assist further.
      Thank you very much!After I restalled the latest version of vray it was fixed~

Comment

Working...
      X