Unable to purchase licence

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Unable to purchase licence

I am currently unable to purchase a licence, the checkout box closes itself after I log in and then I cant get back into it. This has been the case on 4 different devices and still no luck. Any help would be hugely appreciated as I have a deadline next week that I need rendering software for

Thanks

I've been having the same issue. I have been trying to renew my 2 vray collection licenses that expired on the 3rd and keep getting an error message when trying to pay. I have noticed a number if issues with your site since it was back from maintenance last weekend. I have attempted to email and to call customer service and receive a message that no one is available and no option to leave a message or leave a call back number. I have deadlines that I need to meet and this is making it impossible to meet my client expectations. This is an unacceptable situation and I need it to be resolved as soon as possible. Please can someone assist in this matter.

Comment

Hi, thanks for posting and please excuse us for the inconvenience. Please open a ticket and the colleagues will fix your issue.​
      Vladimir Krastev | chaos.com
      Chaos Support Representative | contact us

Comment

Working...
      X