Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

NO LICENSES AVAILABLE? , my license desappeared.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NO LICENSES AVAILABLE? , my license desappeared.

My license was working and it stopped working. I tried to activate again and the license server had a message saying that there were no licenses available. My chaos contains the information that the license expires on January 6, 2024. I have tried everything to resolve it, but I have not been successful.

Hello Vivian, is it possible to open a ticket in our system and please attach
    a screenshot of the Chaos license server web page - 127.0.0.1:30304
    Thank you.
    Stefan Isakov

Technical Support Representative
    support@chaosgroup.com

Contact Support

Chaos Group

Comment

I had already done a request, but had no answer yet. Did it again a few minutes ago with your request (printscreens)

Comment

Hi Vivian

Did you find a solution? I have lost two licenses, opened a support ticket, and have not heard anything yet, and we have a project to finish :-/

Jorgensen

Comment

Originally posted by Jorgensen_cg View Post
          Hi Vivian

Did you find a solution? I have lost two licenses, opened a support ticket, and have not heard anything yet, and we have a project to finish :-/

Jorgensen
          Did your problem get resolved? Did you receive assistance and get your licenses back?

Comment

It seems we got our licenses back now. Got an email from Chaos Group, that is should have been fixed now. I just signed into our accaount, and I can see the licenses again, but I haven’t tested, as I’m not at the office.

Comment

Working...
            X