Corona Rendered charged twice

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Corona Rendered charged twice

Hi, I had my corona render on automatic renewal. Recently (few days ago) I notice my corona license expired and it became unusable inside 3dsmax, I checked license on Chaos web and it wasn’t renewed, when I wanted to renew it took me to corona buy page. I waited for few hours to see if renewal will be completed. That wasn’t the case so I needed to buy license again. Everything work fine but few hours later after I activated new license, Chaos then again renewed license for same month. I don’t want refund but I would like my license to be extended by +1 month because I paid it 2 times and I have only 1 month. This was never a problem before and I’m monthly user of corona for years. Always had it at auto renewal. I can share receipts to someone responsible in DM. I didn’t want to go on Corona forum, because this is Chaos licensing problem, there was a huge delay when license expires and auto renewal kick in.

Thank you

Thank you for your question.
    Please follow the link below in order to open a support ticket to our system and please mention your account/e-mail,
    so we can help you further and check your issue:
    https://support.chaos.com/hc/en-us/requests/new

Please make sure to choose "Payments and billing" during the submission of the Request Type.
    Thank you.​
    Stefan Isakov

Technical Support Representative
    support@chaosgroup.com

Contact Support

Chaos Group

Comment

Just did it. Thank you

Comment

Please, why this takes so long? Still no updates on the ticket? I opened the ticket 15 days ago! Id​

Comment

I'm having exactly the same problem, it's been 20 days since I opened the ticket and so far no refund or extension of the license for another month, it seems that the change of platform screwed up monthly users

Comment

Working...
          X