Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Failed to checkout a V-Ray for SketchUp license

Hi everyone,

I recently updated to SketchUp 2023 and updated to V-Ray 6 for SketchUp. I am now continuously having an issue appear when trying to access V-Ray. I have tried redownloading, but it happens again once I exit SketchUp and reopen SketchUp and Vray. I run the software on a MacBook Air M1 2020 macOS Ventura Version 13.4.

This is the message appearing:

Failed to checkout a V-Ray for SketchUp license.

Cannot connect to Chaos License Server.
    1) There might be no connection to the Internet or to the computer running the license server.
    2) The VRLService / license server might not be running (by default accessed via internet browser http://localhost:30304)

Would you like to be redirected to the Chaos License Server web interface?

Things I've tried:
    • Logging into Chaos Cosmo, but that hasn't made any changes to the error
    • Accessing the localhost website provided, but I get the error message "Safari can't connect to server. Safari can't open "localhost:30304" because Safari can't connect to the server "localhost".
    • Opening the Chaos Group installer and V-Ray installer, but they both give the error code "The installer is missing the installer binary and has none specified on command line". I have attached two screenshots showing the errors.
    • Downloading the Chaos License Server, but I got the error code “vrlservice_darwin.bin.app” can’t be opened because Apple cannot check it for malicious software. This software needs to be updated. Contact the developer for more information.​

I have submitted a request with Chaos Support, but I have a project due tomorrow and desperately need a quick response. I have attached a screenshot of all the error codes.

- Thanks
    Attached Files

I have responded to your support ticket so lets continue there.
    Kostadin Botev

Technical Support Representative
    Contact Support

Chaos

Comment

Working...
    X