Double Charged

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Double Charged

Vray stopped working on the day of renewal, while I was working. I needed it to continue working. When I checked my product subscriptions, it didn’t show me anything active, pending, or even show that I ever had a subscription, so I purchased a new license. Now, I’ve been charged twice, and only need one license. Submitted a ticket with the help center 12 days ago, with no response, absolutely nothing. The FAQ states that Chaos tries to respond within 48 hours. This is getting absurd! Seriously considering ditching your product all together after the next time the subscription expires.

Hi, thanks for posting and please accept our apologies for the troubles you are having with our product. I see you have logged two tickets in our system and I will ask the team to prioritise them if possible. We ask for your patience and understanding. Your issue will be resolved trough the ticketing system.
    Vladimir Krastev | chaos.com
    Chaos Support Representative | contact us

Comment

The fact that your team has only sent me a boiler plate response saying that they are experiencing delays, and not issuing the refund may be part of why your experiencing delays! It's been weeks! This is completely inefficient, it should not be this hard! At one point I sang the praises of Vray, but I can no longer do that in good conscious. Please issue the refund!

Comment

You're not the only one. My tickets 20 days and counting. They are very busy solving things, but I reallly hope the 48-hour reponse will be back soon and will not be changed to 48 days. Especially with invoicing and billing errors!!!!

Comment

Yeah, I am seeing long wait times all over the forum. I haven't had a license to work for several days now.
          Bobby Parker
          www.bobby-parker.com
          e-mail: info@bobby-parker.com
          phone: 2188206812

My current hardware setup:
          • Ryzen 9 5900x CPU
          • 128gb Vengeance RGB Pro RAM
          • NVIDIA GeForce RTX 4090
          • ​Windows 11 Pro

Comment

Originally posted by glorybound View Post
            ...I haven't had a license to work for several days now.
            Even more critical !!!!!

Comment

You just charged me again!!!! This is ridiculous! They contacted me saying they were issuing the refund, and it charged me for a third time!!!! Now you need to issue two refunds! Please issue now!!!!

Comment

Working...
              X