Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Issue with License. Windows 11.

Dear Chaos team,

Hi. I contacted you through the form, but since last Friday have not received any response.

I bought a subscription but did not manage to install V-ray even though I followed everything as per your instructions. I also checked what "tweaks" I can do in order to install it, but still nothing worked. Can someone please connect to my PC and sort the issue? I did not manage to use it already for 3 days and I have a lot of projects going at the same time. Ended up with outsourcing Rendering due to this issue.

I believe you should think of a way how to make installation easier. I was shown by a friend of mine how easy it is to install the hacked version and it is in fact ridiculous that licensed version is not as easy. Very frustrating. Alternatively, offer a service "help with installation" where during the purchase the Buyer can book a slot (pay if necessary) to have a technician helping online with the installation until it is totally working.

Very dissatisfied with the process, but I know the product is good.

I am looking forward for the quickest solution of the issue.

Kind regards,
    Babek

Hello Babek!
    We've updated your ticket with the below information.
    We released your offline license to online-based again.
    Could you please check and test if your licensing is working? If not, please send us a screenshot of the web page 127.0.0.1:30304, so we can see if your license is activated and available.

We advise you to reply to the ticket.
    Thank you.
    Stefan Isakov

Technical Support Representative
    support@chaosgroup.com

Contact Support

Chaos Group

Comment

Dear Stefan,

Hi. I hope you are well.

Everything was working well, but now we have an issue with Cosmos Library. Please find the attached documents for your attention. I checked and allowed Firewall for the App to work, but I get this issue and it is very annoying because it was working perfectly well just untilClick image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot 2023-08-16 134517.png
Views:	150
Size:	199.6 KB
ID:	1188666 last night.

Please let me know how to fix this.

Kind regards,
      Babek

Comment

Hi Stefan,

I just installed the update and apparently it works.

Comment

Working...
        X