Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Credit card charged extra for no reason WTF chaos !

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Credit card charged extra for no reason WTF chaos !

I purchased corona solo on the 21/11/2023 then the following day chaos charged my credit card an additional EUR418.80. WTF is going on ? I have tried to contact support and it has been over 24 hours. Absolutely terrible service and a complete waste of my time having to try to make contact with chaos and also dealing with my bank to fix this issue. Seriously this has to be illegal.

Also when I purchased Corona, Paypal was not working. And the fee was initially displayed in Australian dollars but when I received the invoice it was in Euro's that then ended up costing more due to exchange rates that was not mentioned in the terms of purchase.

Really ticked off and that's putting it lightly.

SUPPORT:

Denitsa Georgieva

Hello Joseph!

We apologize for any inconvenience caused and would like to inform you that a refund has been requested for this charge. You can expect to receive it within the next few business days.

If you require any further assistance, please do not hesitate to let us know.

We hope you have a fantastic day!

ME:

Hi Denitsa

You have not repaid the full amount of money taken from my account I am really upset about this and have to contact you again. This is so unprofessional ! You have to adjust for the exchange rate and you need to pay my international fee for the transaction to pay me back, since it was chaos's mistake not mine.
    I also asked for compensation for this and you have offered nothing. This could have been avoided if support did not take over two days to get back to me. Attached is a copy of my bank account indicating the transactions and the amounts. This need to be repaid in full.

Please get this fixed ASAP.

Comment

Update ! Chaos have refunded my account BUT the issue is I was charged international fees on the transaction such as a $21 international transaction and the exchange rate change over. I asked Chaos to cover all of these cost due to the FACT that the mistake was on their end since they charged my credit card extra for NO reason. All I got back was sorry we cant pay more then the 418.80 EUR. This stink's and is THEFT and should never of happened and now chaos expects me to pay $30 to cover their mistake. Not even willing to give my account credit. Attached is a screen grab that I provided support.

GREAT CUSTOMER SERVICE ! good to know customers are looked after. I have been with corona for years and as soon as the payment system changes over to CHAOS this happens.

ME:
      16 hours ago
      To be clear I purchased Corona Solo on the 21/11/2023 which I paid for and then I was charged an additional amount of EUR $418.80 which amounted to AUD $703.45 after exchange rates, plus it incurred AUD $21.10 international transaction fee. I did not approve the extra transaction and I am not sure how it could have been processed on your end as I did not make another purchase. But I would like the full amount of AUD $724.55 repaid and compensation in the form of credit. You have only refunded AUD $695.15 which leaves AUD $29.40 outstanding. I have attached a screen grab of these transactions as proof. Please keep in mind the issue was from your end not mine and I expect you to cover all costs and compensate for the inconvenience that chaos created.

SUPPORT:
      Denitsa Georgieva

I wanted to inform you that we will be refunding the full amount of 418.80 EUR. I apologize, but we are unable to provide a larger refund as this is the total price of the purchased product.​
      Attached Files

Comment

Working...
      X