Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Double Charged for Chaos Corona License.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Double Charged for Chaos Corona License.

Edit:

I just received the response, issue has been resolved. Thank you Chaos Team.

Hi Chaos Group Team,

I've written the ticket before (#180114), but there's been no response for some time. So my auto-renewal didn't charge me on the day it should and I received an invoice via mail to pay it. I noticed that my PayPal account wasn't showing up in the Payment methods section of Billing, eventhough on the license page itself it was clearly stated that this is the payment method. I retied it, but it still didn't charge me, so I sent the bank transfer as per instruction on the invoice. Same day, at night, my PayPal was charged for the license for the same amount as the invoice. Today I received the email that my payment was processed and since the PayPal one happens instantly, I assume it's the bank transfer that was processed. Could you look into it? Cause I basically paid twice for the same product.
    Last edited by jakub_smietana; 04-12-2023, 08:46 AM.

Hi Chaos Team,

I still didn't get a reply for my ticket. Could you look into it?

Edit:
    Just received a response, issue has been resolved. Thank you Chaos Team!
    Last edited by jakub_smietana; 04-12-2023, 08:46 AM.

Comment

Hello Chaos,

It happened to me the same, but with V-ray license. I payed and then I noticed I was charged again another day. Now I have 2 v-ray licenses. Thank you, I only need one!
      I believe it is something you should fix and make sure money don't disappear from your dear customers accounts.

My ticket number is: 186655
      I appreciate if you could prioritize it as it is urgent for me to get my money back asap!

Best regards,
      Karol

Comment

Working...
      X