Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• No way to purchase a Corona License

Hi there,
    I've recently had my subscrition randomly cancelled (without any prior notification/warning)
    I've tried renew it/purchase a new license but I am unable to purchase one as the chaos website seems to broken. I've tried on 4 machines now and whenever I attempt to purcahse a license, it gets to the "billing stage" of the process and doesnt load. I've tried to see if by adding VRay to the cart would change anything, but I cant even seem to get to the billing stage with that.
    If someone could help with this; I posted a ticket on the help centre 4 hours ago and no one has responded. Would appreciate a response from anyone at this stage. I JUST want to purchase a license....
    I've attached a screenshot of the window that pops up for a few seconds and then dissapears - as mentioned this happens on four other machines/browsers.
    Many thanks in advance to anyone who can help.

Thank you for your question.

Please follow the link below to open a support ticket to our system and please mention your account/e-mail,

so we can help you further and check your issue:
    https://support.chaos.com/hc/en-us/requests/new
    Please make sure to choose "Payments and billing" during the submission of the
    Request Type.
    Thank you.​
    Stefan Isakov

Technical Support Representative
    support@chaosgroup.com

Contact Support

Chaos Group

Comment

Thanks for the reply - I've already submitted a ticket - The ticket ID is #182942​.
      I assumed my account and email would be linked to my ticket - I'll make sure to include as part of the ticket now, thank you.

Comment

I'm simly asking for a transaction to process - is there not a fairly quick solution to this?
        I don't see the point in creating a ticket if nothing is going to be done about it?
        Last edited by michael_elliott; 04-12-2023, 02:40 PM.

Comment

I have the same problem, can anyone help? I wrote to support yesterday and got no response.​

Comment

Hello Lucie,
            Could you please provide your ticket number?
            Thank you.
            Stefan Isakov

Technical Support Representative
            support@chaosgroup.com

Contact Support

Chaos Group

Comment

The ticket number is 183473.​

Comment

I've been having the exact same issue. Have any of you been able to move forward with a purchase? If so, what was the fix? My subscription was canceled with little to no warning last week and now I can't renew it. I'm at work sitting at my desk unable to do my job. Really sucks.

My ticket ID is #184119.
                Paul

Comment

I have the same problem! And maybe i will lose my client, because i can´t make any purchase and i opened a ticket 2 days ago and STILL(!) waiting for any response! My ticket number is 185880

Comment

It doesn't look like they respond much here. It took seven days to get this resolved through support. The back and forth with support being in different time zones really hurt me. I lost a lot of time on a job because of this.

Anyway, support finally helped by putting in a new subscription order for me and sent another invoice. I wasn't sure I'd be able to pay due to the broken website....BUT....surprisingly I can now enter my billing info. I don't know if them adding the new subscription unbroke whatever was going on or if they actually fixed the payment issue in my account. I never got a confirmation from support that anything was fixed in the account.
                    Paul

Comment

Hello, I have the same problem and I need urgent help.

Comment

Same here, my subscription was cancelled and I tried to buy a new monthly Corona licence and I cant get past the cart, I click and the sidebar shows up with the amount, it asks me to enter my email and pw again, and then after 10 sec it disappears. And I cant click the cart anymore without refreshing the page, and then the fiasco start over again. I have work to deliver tomorrow before the holidays start for my clients and I cant render since yesterday. I submitted a ticket with the ticket number 189817 but still no reply. This never happened before and its really annoying that it happens, when I have a deadline. I tried chrome, firefox, edge and mobile as well as creating a new chaos account with my other email, still the same issue. Tried my kids laptop and my wife`s phone, same issue. So there`s something seriously wrong over there. Hope this gets resolved in the next few hours otherwise my project is screwed.

Comment

same problem, here is my ticket - Id #192207​

Comment

making a new account fixed it for me

Comment

then you gotta open ur chaos license server click online licensing sign out and sign in with the new account

Comment

Working...
                              X