Offline License

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Offline License

HI all, a UK ISP cut the fibre cables from my ISP and I am without internet from 2'o clock yesterday. I was able to work yesterday but after I turned my workstation on today vray, doesn't have a license. My workstation has a fibreoptic line connection and no wifi. I managed to use my laptop with a hotspot from my phone and downloaded chaos licence server so I can borrow a license. The help files for borrowing licenses are out of date but I went on my chaos license server and got a crt and bin files. When i put them on my offline workstation they don't work. I also noticed that I borrowed the offline file for my workstation but from 2019 ... at the bottom after another 15 entries there was my workstation name for 2023. Unfortunately now my licenses are locked for a 2019 version of vray and I can't release them. I really don't have a clue what is going on... is there any way I can work today ?
    Last edited by ALEX_SPYROPOULOS; 05-12-2023, 09:36 AM.
    ----------------------------------------------------
    164 core mini rendering farm - RTX 3090
    All with 128GB ram
    Windows 11

3ds Max 2024 - vray - phoenix - forest pack

Hello, there is no way to help you with that on the forums. Use the link in my signature and submit a support ticket, for Request type chose Technical assistance starting the product.
    Kostadin Botev

Technical Support Representative
    Contact Support

Chaos

Comment

Thank you Kostadin, I just messaged support.
      ----------------------------------------------------
      164 core mini rendering farm - RTX 3090
      All with 128GB ram
      Windows 11

3ds Max 2024 - vray - phoenix - forest pack

Comment

Working...
      X