My subscription was canceled!?!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My subscription was canceled!?!

I received an email two days ago that my subscription(s) will be canceled in 14 days. I believe it was supposed to auto renew in September. This is the first time I've heard about this issue. That is not much of a heads up. I'm assuming the card on file has expired. So I go to update the payment info in the account but I CAN'T because the "Payment Method" page keeps reload itself over and over in an infinate loop. I've tried on multiple browsers and computers with same results. I've contacted support two days ago to help update payment method. The response I got today was, "Hey Paul,". That's it. Nothing else. No other words. Then I just receieved an email that my subscription has been canceled?! Why? The email from two days ago said I had 14 days left. I'm just trying to update payment. But now it's canceled even though I have "14 days"? This sucks, because I'm in the middle of a project right now. I can't afford this downtime right now!

1. Why am I only getting an email about late payment with just 14 days left when the payment failed to go through months ago? Don't you think it would have been helpful to get an email the first time the payment failed?
    2. How can I update payment info if the website is broke?
    3. Why was my subscription canceled with 14 days left?

My ticket ID is #184119.

Please help me resolve this quickly. Thank you.
    Paul

Still no response from support. I literally can't do my job right now that has a deadline. Am I going to have to order a new subscription? Not sure what else to do.
    Paul

Comment

I have the same issue. No active licenses and they leave us alone that's it! I borrowed a licence and there's no button to release them anymore and now there are no more active licenses. All my deadline are fucked up! They should implement a 24/7 support due to the amount of problems that we all have on a daily basis!

Comment

Sorry to hear that. I assume you've put in a ticket just in case. I doubt I'll get a response until late tonight. That is, unless support is off for the weekend. Then it might not be until Monday. Basic 24/7 support would be nice...at least for account/billing/licensing issues. Even if it was through online chat or something.
        Paul

Comment

Yeah exactly. There's no way for them to make everything one simple click and go! Now we will spend the weekend just waiting and missing all deadlines for monday morning. There's should at least be an offline bypass with serial key or something similar in order to let us cope any possible online licensing issue. There are thousands of different solutions but those which are the most complicated seams to be the preferred ones. Anyway let's wait...

Comment

So I'm told from support that I will have to purchase a new subscription of V-Ray. OK, that 's fine. Except that I can't. No matter what browser or computer I use. I still can't update the payment info in my account on the chaos.com website. It just keeps refreshing indefinitely saying "Fetching your payment methods". I also can't add V-Ray to the cart using the "Buy Again" option in my account as it just stalls with the blue circle indicator spinning forever. I've even tried adding Vray through the main website while logged out...which works....but as soon as I log back in to add billing info it stalls again. It seems like my account is "broken". It could possibly be related to the changes you guys made to our accounts a few months back. I know some weird things were happening during the transition like all my products in my account disappearing for a while. I noticed the enscape.com website (that we have a subscription of) seems to work fine for billing info.

Anyway, I really need to renew my V-Ray subscription immediately for my job! Help! I want to give you money but I can't!​
            Paul

Comment

Working...
            X