Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Urgent no license available!!!

Hi ,

I was trying to understand Distributed Rendering with my single seat licence. I borrowed a licence to my node and it expires in 14 days. There's no way to deactivate and reactivate the node and now I have no licences at all because vray is not even able to find my single seat license.
    License management must be drastically improved!!!

Furthermore " Release " Button in order to undo any borrowed license is not available in my profile as you can see from the attachment.

Comment

I'm trying all possible sorts of things. License is borrowed to the render node and there's no way to release it and get my single seat vray premium back. WTF Chaos!!!

Comment

The license could be released only from the machine where you have borrowed it on - http://localhost:30304 -->Online licensing -->Release license. Distributed rendering is not possible with single Solo or Premium license as they contain only 1xRender node and you need at least 2x Render node licenses as which machine participating requires a render node license. Borrowing license for offline use is meant to be used only when you plan to work entirely offline. If you still cannot release your borrowed license use the link in my signature and submit a support ticket, for Request type select Technical assistance starting the product.
        Kostadin Botev

Technical Support Representative
        Contact Support

Chaos

Comment

Working...
        X