Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Outstanding Account Balance ??!!

Hi everyboy at Chaos,

I keep getting emails saying I have an Outstanding Account Balance, which can't be right.
    I switched off the automatic renewal of my subscription a long time ago!
    But I saw that it was "magically" turned on again!? I also read in the forum that this seems to have happened to many users, which understandably annoys many, just as it annoys me!
    Since the merger with enscape, Chaos' company policy has changed a lot, which I don't like.

I have been a Vray user for many years but under these circumstances I will not be renewing my subscription.
    Regards
    Caglar Engin​

Hi, thanks for contacting us. Please excuse us for the poor experience you had to go trough.

As far as I could see you have not submitted a ticket describing your issue.
    This is always a first step when you have issues with license/subscription since in order to resolve it we will need personal information that can not be shared on the forum.
    Please check once again your account to see if you have probably missed to disable some of the licenses that you have and contact support in order to resolve this as soon as possible.
    Vladimir Krastev | chaos.com
    Chaos Support Representative | contact us

Comment

Hi Vladimir, thank you.
      I have submitted a ticked about that issue.

Comment

Working...
      X