Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

URGENT Chaos Cloud credit card problem! Going to cost me A LOT of money! Ticket 216441

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• URGENT Chaos Cloud credit card problem! Going to cost me A LOT of money! Ticket 216441

Hello,

I have seen a post about a similar issue.

I really need this to be seen and resolved quickly and my ticket is NOT being answered. Ticket is 21644.

I really like that Chaos is growing as a company, but its seems that since the merger with Enscape your old customers like me are falling victim to these issues! Chaos support used to be amazing and has helped me quickly with big issues in the past and now I am being left out in the cold!

To explain the problem:

I bought 90 euro of chaos cloud credits and everything was fine. But I received a strange invoice asking me to pay for them, but showing a balance of zero, meaning it has been paid. In any case the credits were available and usable.

This is not how things have worked in the past as when I bought credit in the past the charge would immediately come off my credit card and I would receive an invoice that said PAID.

The credits arrived and were usable.

Then the problem began:

I went to buy 180 euro of credits to complete my final animation and my card was declined. I contacted my bank to make sure it wasn't the fraud protection and they ensured me that it was clear from their side and my card is not flagged.

So I tried a few more times and kept getting declined, I tried multiple times because my ticket is not being answered and because my bank said it is fine from their side.

I am completely unable to buy credits at this time and cant figure out why!

Last edited by GeorgeSafiArch; 05-03-2024, 07:52 AM.
Working...
X