Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Problems with dongle license

Hello,

I just received my V-Ray for Sketchup license dongle, and installed the Wibu driver and license server. If I try to use the V-Ray tools in Sketchup I get the following error: "Failed to checkout V-Ray gui license." When I go to localhost:30304, the Dongle is enabled, and my serial number is displayed, but there is a message that says, "No Licenses Available." Also, the dongle doesn't show up in my computer's external drives list.

Do I need to take another step?
    Last edited by julyrunner; 24-10-2017, 10:23 AM.

Hello,

It appears that your WibuKey dongle is not yet programmed with the V-Ray for SketchUp licenses.
    Please do the following:
    1. Go to http://localhost:30304 then click on the "Dongle" button and select "Upgrade"
    2. The next couple of pages will guide you trough the generation of the "context.wbc" file.
    3. Please save the "context.wbc" on your computer then forward it to sales@chaosgroup.com

Comment

Hi, thank you for your response. I followed these steps and still do not have a license appearing either in the license server or through the license portal (my.chaosgroup.com).

Comment

Hello,

Please wait for a response from sales@chaosgroup.com - you should receive back a .rtu file that will reprogram the dongle with the licenses.

Comment

Working...
        X