Student Licence (proof of status)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Student Licence (proof of status)

When I want to give proof of student status the form on the right is not showing anything, just a black rectangle and I cannot do anything. Adblock is disabled on the page and other adblockers too. Please fix your web page. Thank you.
    Attached Files

Could you please try to open the same web page into another web browser - Internet Explorer or Chrome and see if the Form will appear. If it is not working, please try to stop your antivirus for 5 minutes and check again.
    Stefan Isakov

Technical Support Representative
    support@chaosgroup.com

Contact Support

Chaos Group

Comment

I disabled both antivirus and adblock, checked it in Microsoft Edge, same result, I won't install Chrome only for this, it should work in my current browser. Thank you for your reply.

Edit: installed Chrome, same problem.
      Last edited by S4rgon; 20-04-2018, 11:26 AM.

Comment

Our web page is working and is accessible. It seems that there is some software that is blocking this form to appear normally on your machine.
        Could you please tell us how many adblockers you have installed on your machine, their names and what exactly is your antivirus program. Also please tell us what is your OS and is there any other programs installed that might be blocking our web page form?
        Is it possible to check this web page from another machine and see if the same issue will appear?
        Last edited by stefan.isakov; 22-04-2018, 01:05 PM.
        Stefan Isakov

support@chaosgroup.com

Contact Support

Chaos Group

Comment

I have figured it out. I completely closed the antivirus, and opened Chrome without any extensions, and with its default settings and it worked. Thank you for your time and patience.

Comment

Thank you for your confirmation on this. Let me know if any further assistance is needed.
            Stefan Isakov

support@chaosgroup.com

Contact Support

Chaos Group

Comment

I have the same problem as him, I can't complete the purchase. I already disabled the extensions and no result.

Comment

I solved the problem, I found out that it was maintenance on the payment site and that's why I wasn't able to finalize the purchase. Many thanks to everyone who replied to me here.

Comment

Working...
                X