Any way to set the start frame value?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Any way to set the start frame value?

Like the topic asks, is there any way to change the start from from its default value of 0 to, lets say 1? I cannot seem to find out where I can change this.

Thanks

woops lmao i looked at new post and didn't realize this was for pd player lmao, thought it was a 3d max question lmao,, wow bang my head on the desk...hahaha havnt slept sorry.

=_P
    Last edited by pskdude; 21-01-2010, 05:39 PM.
    Ruben Gil
    www.spvisionz.com
    www.linkedin.com/in/s2vgroup

Comment

Thanks for the reply. I tried changing the setting via the bottom button but it doesn't allow me to set the first frame. So rather than 0-250 I would like it to read 1-250... just so the PDPlayer frame count would match up properly with the sequence framecount.

Comment

Hi Joel,

You can right-click on the left timeline handle to bring up a context menu that would allow you to change the frame base from the default of 0 to 1. Unfortunately - and this is somewhat embarrassing - it doesn't work in the latest Pdplayer. You can email us at pdplayer@chaosgroup.com for a beta version in which this is fixed.

Click image for larger version

Name:	frame_base.png
Views:	1
Size:	5.7 KB
ID:	842758

Or, you can switch the frame indicator to "Frame from File Name"; the timeline will still be zero-based, but the indicator will show the actual frame from the sequence.

Click image for larger version

Name:	frame_from_fn.png
Views:	1
Size:	6.1 KB
ID:	842757
        Peter Dimov
        Asynthetic
        www.pdplayer.com

Comment

Working...
        X