Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• pdplayer - licensing

hi
    i just purchased pdplayer, i had also vray installed and license server running, when i start pdplayer it asks me what adress the licenser server is running,
    but i dont get the dialog to request my license (and generate my node ID)

please help me getting it running
    thanks alot
    ian

Hi Ian,

The dongle build of Pdplayer doesn't generate a node ID. To place a Pdplayer license on your dongle, you need to do the following:

* Start a browser (with Javascript enabled) and open http://server:30304, where server is the name or IP address of the machine running the license server;

* Click on the "Get status of the server" link on the page that loads. On this page, scroll down to the bottom and click on the "To upgrade your licenses" link. A web-based wizard will appear: click on the first link, wait until the remote context file is created on the server. When the "Success!" page appears, save the remote context file by right-clicking on the link and using Save Link As../Save Target As...

* E-mail this context file to pdplayer@chaosgroup.com.

You will receive an update file and instructions how to use it to reprogram your dongle with the new license.

Today is a national holiday in Bulgaria, so you may need to wait until tomorrow for the response. Sorry.
    Peter Dimov
    Asynthetic
    www.pdplayer.com

Comment

Working...
    X