Pdplayer and Vray 2.0

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pdplayer and Vray 2.0

I'm a Vray 1.5 user and in a couple of weeks I will upgrade my license to 2.0, but I never purchased pdplayer.
    I watched a video that showed Vray 2.0 linked to Pdplayer and using Vraylightselect channels.
    I would like to understand if Pdplayer reads all vrimg layers and automatically mix them like Maxwell does.

For example a I have a scene with 30 different lights. Can I save vrayimg file with 30 channels and mix them with Pdplayer? How many layers support a vray image file inside Pdplayer? Can I save color information for each light?

Can I export from Pdplayer a multilayered file in psd format?

best regards

Hello,

Pdplayer reads all the layers in a .vrimg file. However it will not blend them automatically - you still need to apply the proper blending mode for each layer. There is no restriction to the number of layers that are saved in a .vrimg file and you can view them all in Pdplayer. You can apply collor corrections to each light (LightSelect render element). Pdplayer can export to PSD but it will not be multilayered and it will be in 8-bit because that is the way Pdplayer works internaly.

Best Regards,
    Jimmy
    Last edited by dimitar.krastev; 20-12-2010, 08:42 AM.

Comment

ok

so pdplayer works in 8bit??? not 32bit?

Comment

Hello,

Yes, Pdplayer works in 8bit.

Best Regards,
        Jimmy

Comment

Working...
        X