PDPlayer to After Effects - Cannot Open Script

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PDPlayer to After Effects - Cannot Open Script

Hey everyone. I have rendered out a small animation from Vray/Max as .exr files and imported into the latest versionn of PDPlayer. I have made adjustments and exported the script out to After Effects CS3. Now I have never used After Effects, so I am a bit ignorant as far as that program is concerned. I try to run the script from PDPlayer but AE gives me an error saying that the the sequence has 40 missing frames. Considering that there are only 41 frames and it imports the first frame, am I missing something? Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

Hello,

Could you please let us know how the sequence is named and if After Effects is able to load the sequence directly from the hard drive (without using the script).

Best Regards,
    Jimmy

Comment

Sunrise Final.jsx is the name of the exported script.
      Sunrise Image Sequence.pdpcomp is the name of the PDPlayer file.
      When I try importing the raw image data (.exr) the dialog box tells me that the sequence is missing 210 frames. The .exr files were saved from the vray frame buffer's raw image files and split render channels. All of the channels and raw image files were saved as half float 16 bit.

I do not know how to load the exported script or the image sequence into AE from PDPlayer.

Comment

Working...
      X