problem in the latest V-ray license server

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• problem in the latest V-ray license server

Hi, I'm new here in V-ray. I just need help where should I get the the latest V-ray license server because I cant find it.
    Can anyone give me a link for the download of the latest V-ray? thank you.

Originally posted by christian12 View Post
    Hi, I'm new here in V-ray. I just need help where should I get the the latest V-ray license server because I cant find it.
    Can anyone give me a link for the download of the latest V-ray? thank you.
    Hi Christian12,

Please give us more details about the issue you have ? Is it V-Ray or Pdplayer related?
    V-Ray License server can be downloaded from our web site Download section / License server
    Tashko Zashev | chaos.com
    Chaos Support Representative | contact us

Comment

hi thank you for your reply.
      I just downloaded my V-ray for sketch up last week and I already installed my V-ray. After that, I downloaded the latest version of V-Ray license server but the thing is, whenever i launch it, it says error. And i dont know what is the purpose of Dongle, i dont know how or when to use it.

Comment

The dongle is the hardware key which holds the licenses for our products and it should be plugged in the machine in order use the products.
        On the link bellow you will find important information about configuring V-Ray License Server and Dongle Reprogramming/Updating:
        http://docs.chaosgroup.com/display/V...+your+Licenses

If you dongle is not updated you have to first follow the Dongle Reprogramming steps and then configuring V-Ray License Server.
        If you have any issues or difficulties with the procedures please feel free to contact us at support@chaosgroup.com

Originally posted by christian12 View Post
        After that, I downloaded the latest version of V-Ray license server but the thing is, whenever i launch it, it says error.
        Would it be possible to post a screen-shot of the error?
        Svetlozar Draganov | Senior Manager 3D Support | contact us
        Chaos & Enscape & Cylindo are now one!

Comment

Working...
        X