Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Render Sea water In Max 2018 using VUE xstream 2016 MAx plugin and Vray 3.6 - Slow

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Render Sea water In Max 2018 using VUE xstream 2016 MAx plugin and Vray 3.6 - Slow

Hi
    I've been using Vue xstream for the past 7 years, never had any problems rendering with MR, was quiet easy to choose picture quality = render time.
    Since MAx 2018 things changed a bit, together with that I had to look into the market and choose good render engines.
    I have been testing Arnold & Vray using VUE xstream 2016 plugin.
    Arnold is not compatible with VUE ( knew that long time ago) , however Vray is able to render without any problems but with a HUGE downside .... the render time even for the most basic frame takes a huge amount of time.
    My question is:
    I would like to know is there is special settings in Vray to render Vue xstream sea water faster.
    The attached example is a 1280x720 image, Vray settings attached as well.
    The attached frame is part of animation of 1000 frames, each frame takes about 3.5 hours to render.

All the help will be super appreciated.

Luis Mestre
    Attached Files

Your Vray settings set to Progressive with render time 5 min. And do you say that render time is 3.5 hours? I used Vue xStream 2015 with Max2016 and Vray. Something is wrong in your settings.

Comment

Working...
    X