Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Support for editing sequences of multiple clips

Hi,

I've looked at the competition. (Eyeon Gener*** and The Foundry Hie***) Bang for the buck wise it would be a good thing if you could edit sequences of multiple clips and export EDL files to your video editing application of your choice. I've only tried the demo of the software, but was impressed by the speed of the playback. If you're used to -> wait for recaching in RAM -> this software is very impressive. It would be nice if Chaosgroup software PDPlayer could be a cheaper and better alternative for the above mentioned applications. I've asked them if they were interested in making the software work with GDrive or Amazon Cloud. For artist over the world who want to cooperate on a project this would be nice. PDPlayer with it's http server has for me the best capabilities. So for smaller crowd funding projects this would be nice if you could attach a sort of asset management editing sequences stuff to the software.

Thanks in advance

Dear BBT8,

Thanks for your input. I will make sure your suggestions reach our development team

Thanks and Best Regards,
    Jimmy

Comment

Working...
    X