X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• V-Ray Cloud Public Beta

Hello everyone,

V-Ray Cloud is now available in Public Beta and you can render Phoenix simulations with it freeing your local computing resources. You can register for the service in this dedicated form.

For the duration of the Beta program you will be eligible for virtually unlimited free cloud credits and storage, starting off with 1000 credits.

Happy rendering!
    Svetlin Nikolov, Ex Lead Phoenix developer

Hey Svetlin .. how do we go about rendering phoenix on the cloud. I can generally render on the cloud but it doesnt seem to upload the cache files :P
    Adam Trowers

Comment

Hmm, how do your input/ouput paths look like? Everything at default or something exotic there?

Comment

After a little testing I see that It only works if the cache is set to the default output settings (scene path etc) ... when saving the cache to a separate local drive or a mapped network drive it doesn't appear to send the cache files.
        Adam Trowers

Comment

Ah, good info! Will forward it to the Cloud guys...

Comment

Cool.. for your info I am still on Vray 3.6.04 but using a recent nightly build of Phoenix... also Max 2017
            Adam Trowers

Comment

Is it to late to sign up for this

Comment

The cloud beta is still open; however we now have a limit of 300 free credits only instead of unlimited (the unlimited option quickly exhausted the beta budget ).

Best regards,
                Vlado
                I only act like I know everything, Rogers.

Comment

cool thank you

Comment

I suppose that the Phoenix Cloud beta is closed. How do you manage the AUR files ? Are they dispatched to all the nodes that render or does each node get only one AUR file ?
                    Are the AUR files to be uploaded for each job, or is there a possibility to upload once the full set of AUR files and then use them on demand for some different shots ?
                    www.mirage-cg.com

Comment

Hey, it would be best to write in the cloud forums so I don't mislead you with old info: https://forums.cloud.chaos.com/

Cheers!

Comment

Working...
                      X