Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• multi level pool simulation

Hello

please tell me how to correctly simulate a complex multi-level pool with several spas, waterfalls, height changes, overflows from one volume to another, infinity edge pool? The point is that I need to make a simulation where the GRID has a size of 15*7*2 meters and, accordingly, lessons on TapWaterSim are not suitable for me - the number of voxels is more than a billion and it takes too much time even when Voxel Size = 50mm

Since the heights of the pool are different, Initial Fill Up does not help much.

Is there a way to do simulations like this in Phoenix FD? Are there any tricks to exclude a significant part of the pool volumes from the simulation and these would simply not move, but create the desired volume? For example, if you simulate water overflowing over the edge of a pool, the top layer of water and the water overflowing over the edge are enough (most of the filled pool may remain static and not be included in the calculation of the simulation)

Thank you​
    Attached Files

Hello,

I think this video will help - https://youtu.be/_ZP1-GUaDvY?si=beCp_1i_jt9ch1vS

Cheers!
    Georgi Zhekov
    Phoenix Product Manager
    Chaos

Comment

Working...
    X