Phoenix FD Toolbar - the MVP

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Phoenix FD Toolbar - the MVP

The PhoenixFD Toolbar is the most insanely useful toolbar I've ever seen. I am absolutely amazed at what I'm seeing here in Phoenix FD 3. At first when I opened it, it was only 4 tools long and I was cool with it.

But then I docked it, and it grew.

Maybe I'm guilty of not reading all the help or something, but I never knew this was here. If it's new, well done. It has fast creates for everything you would ever want to do. Ink in water, waterfalls, paint mixing, beer, etc. All there and instantly created with no effort.

Guys.

This is too useful to keep hidden on installation. This should be flying high and proud like the Vray toolbar. It's amazing what you've done here. Maybe it was always like this, but this is so great. Thank you.

Best Regards,
    AJ
    Last edited by Deflaminis; 26-09-2016, 09:29 PM.

Hey Hope it serves you well, even though there are still some settings to be tweaked in the presets to make them work better.

The toolbar appeared late in the nightlies (hmm, that almost sounds like 'appeared late at night'), so it was not really complete and functional until we made the new nightlies private in the beginning of August. I think it remained hidden for you because you might have had a bad nightly before that - it should behave the same as the V-Ray toolbar otherwise. We did some experimentation with in order to make it refresh properly when we add new items to it, so you might have hit a bad moment in the nightlies and it might have not registered properly in 3ds Max...

Cheers!
    Svetlin Nikolov, Ex Lead Phoenix developer

Comment

Fantastic work, it's amazing! Thanks for doing this!

AJ

Comment

Working...
      X