Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Too Many Small Bubbles and Cant Wind Them Back

Hey there,
    Per the image attached, I am generating tonnes and tonnes of small bubbles and can't shake them.

I keep changing the B2B settings but then I throw off something else.

B2B - 100
    Rising - 17cm
    Falling - 170cm
    Surface Lock - .5

Happy for there to be some just not SOOO many of them that they take away from the actual look of the flow.

Thanks heaps.

Oh, could it be the B2B that pushed them apart and makes them distribute evenly? I would assume you have Foam patterns turned off?
    Svetlin Nikolov, Ex Lead Phoenix developer

Comment

hey,

I have patterns on .5 and 10cm. When the water flows down the shapes it flattens out in some areas and forms the patterns, just not sure of the B2B and patterns combination to not have the mass of bubbles.

Here is my last example so you can see what I mean.
      https://youtu.be/L89JRYaJ5ng

Comment

Ahuuum, wonder if the patterns are not kicking in if the liquid is too shallow. If this is the case, then maybe it's a matter of raising the foam birth threshold or decreasing the half life. In some areas it really looks like dry ice smoke is moving over the ground.

Comment

there is no foam birthing, it is all from splash, so are you saying bump up that amount?

Comment

Ah, no no - the opposite - I imagine that with less foam it would look better, so maybe decrease Foam on Hit (or increase the foam Threshold in setups where foam is born naturally).

Comment

Working...
            X