Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Urgent! Overall loss of performance and freezing on multiple workstations after updating to latest Vray 6

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Urgent! Overall loss of performance and freezing on multiple workstations after updating to latest Vray 6

I am making a new post since i didn't get any response to my previous one.

We have significant issues on multiple workstations after we have updated to latest Vray 6.
    The overall performance of PC is affected, it freezes, lags and task that were previously smooth while using Max + Vray are barely executable (like for example typing an email, opening folders etc, not even speaking having other max instances open)

We will be again forced to revert to Vray 5, as we had to in the past when we had this issue and it wasnt solved. This time we updated again as we hoped this will be resolved by now, but the issue persists.

Please let us know what we can do here otherwise we are forced to revert back.

Thank you.

Hi Fat Tony

You've received a reply in the original forum thread. Please make sure to submit a request via this link so our support team can troubleshoot. Thanks!
    Nikoleta Garkova | chaos.com

Comment

Hello, Already discussed with chaos help, submitted scenes and had session.
      Thank you

Comment

Working...
      X