Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Simulation is bigger than the boat...

Hello friends, how are you?
    I'm having trouble with my water simulation. I put it to simulate and when I looked at the interactive rendering I saw that the simulation is bigger than the boat. I've already tried changing the measurements of the 3dsmax but nothing helped. Do you have any solution? Maybe it's some Phoenix parameter that I should adjust... I don't know! Help me please. My deadline is approaching. ​
    Attached Files

Hi, thanks for posting. Have you set up your Grid as open in all directions? There is a second streak of foam that looks like it is bouncing off of the grid?

Click image for larger version

Name:	chrome_2023-09-11_17-32-08.jpg
Views:	133
Size:	369.0 KB
ID:	1190314
    Vladimir Krastev | chaos.com
    Chaos Support Representative | contact us

Comment

Originally posted by vladimir_krastev View Post
      Hi, thanks for posting. Have you set up your Grid as open in all directions? There is a second streak of foam that looks like it is bouncing off of the grid?

Name:	chrome_2023-09-11_17-32-08.jpg
Views:	133
Size:	369.0 KB
ID:	1190314
      Yes, The grid is open in all directions. For me, the problem is at the bow of the boat. Do you know what I can do so that the simulation doesn't get ahead of the boat?
      Note that the boat hasn't even touched down yet and the interaction with the foam and splash is already happening
      Attached Files

Comment

Here is a nice tutorial about the same setup you are trying to build. Please check it until we get back to your thread.
        Last edited by vladimir_krastev; 11-09-2023, 08:08 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by vladimir_krastev View Post
          Here is a nice tutorial about the same setup you are trying to build. Please check it until we get back to your thread.
          Hello. I already followed this entire tutorial. And this is happening in my simulation. It looks like the simulation is in front of the boat. The error only appears when I add the foam and splash.

Comment

Hi, could you check you input roll out? Is it possible that you have changed some settings there like the ones in the screengrab below:

Name:	3dsmax_2023-09-12_15-42-06.jpg
Views:	87
Size:	34.9 KB
ID:	1190415

Comment

Working...
            X