Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Chaos Scatter_little tips

Hi and Congrats for this version 6!
    I think it could be useful and interesting to have these two tips for me.

1. in the Modifiy panel, the possibility to open just one single tab each time. When I click on one tab the others close.
    2. to have the possibility to change the Z Scale independently for each model scattered in the same Chaos Scatter. Often the model are different scale and when they are in the same surface it's faster change it instead to create a new Chaos Scatter.

Thank you!
    Nico

Hi Nicola, thanks for the tips!

ad 1) the access to the panels is the same as with other plugins, this is controlled by 3ds mam
    ad 2) check Preserve model scale, you can modify scale for each source object. Even then, you can set a random scale for all instances.

Have a nice day.

Leos

Comment

I think, to have the possibility to change the general scale and Z ax for each models on the same surface would be very useful.

Thank you
      Nico

Comment

Hi, as Leos wrote above, there is Preserve model scale checkbox in Scatter UI. With that ON you can then scale each source model and it gets applied for the scatter too.

If that does not solve your case, could you please better describe it and maybe provide some scene too? I am not sure what are you trying to achieve. Sorry. Please tell use more. Thank you.

Comment

Hi! Thank you!
          Maybe I did not understand "Preserve Model Scale" how it works exactly, compared FP. Or I expressed myself badly.

Please check the attached scene (super basic example) eheheheheheh!
          How I can increase the scale ONLY for the ball for example?
          Attached Files

Comment

Ok! Understood right now! Sorry... yes yes, ok.
            I was checking only the scale in Scatter...not the original model! My bad...
            Thank you for letting me know!

Comment

Originally posted by leos_janek View Post
              ...ad 1) the access to the panels is the same as with other plugins, this is controlled by 3ds mam...
              I thought this could be controlled. Look at Forest Pro.

Comment

Originally posted by trick View Post

I thought this could be controlled. Look at Forest Pro.
                how? In my FP, when I click on the rollout, it opens and the others stay open.
                Click image for larger version

Name:	obrázek_2022-06-21_093023893.png
Views:	294
Size:	130.4 KB
ID:	1151739

Comment

You need to go to the little gear icon (settings) in the 'general' panel. Tick the 'single rollout' option
                  https://www.behance.net/bartgelin

Comment

Originally posted by fixeighted View Post
                    You need to go to the little gear icon (settings) in the 'general' panel. Tick the 'single rollout' option
                    thanks for the tip, added into wishlist...

Comment

Originally posted by fixeighted View Post
                      This is what I was saying…it would be useful to have this option also in CS.

Comment

Working...
                      X