Clear All

• Release 1.20

We've just released the latest version of AppSDK: 1.20

It includes:
    * New sample scenes made by ChaosGroup artists
    * New code examples
    * New Node.js 8 module
    * Updated Python 3 module for version 3.6
    * An alternative Plugins DLL for .Net that better conforms with the names of V-Ray's plugin parameters (such as in the other languages)
    * The usual bugfixes and smaller additions

The V-Ray core is version 3.52, same as the one used in our previous 1.12 release.

We will release a new update soon after the V-Ray 3.6 service pack goes out.

To request access to download: https://www.chaosgroup.com/vray/application-sdk#contact
    Last edited by npg; 07-06-2017, 01:19 AM.
    Nikola Goranov
    Chaos Developer

Hi, your link took me to the benchmark

Comment

The link is just to the general download section on the website. It doesn't seem to specify a specific product.

Best regards,
      Vlado
      I only act like I know everything, Rogers.

Comment

I couldn't find the sdk

Comment

You can request the download here: https://www.chaosgroup.com/vray/application-sdk#contact

Let me know if this works.

Best regards,
          Vlado

Comment

I did that...thanks, was under the impression it was already in my downloads. I'll wait to hear back from them.

Was looking forward to digging up my old copy of Visual Studio if I could find it...it's probably from 1998 or something, until I saw Visual Studio is free from Microsoft as a download. Might have to try those instead. Curious what the limits are on those versions.
            Last edited by biochemical_animations; 06-06-2017, 02:10 PM. Reason: typo

Comment

Ok then, let me know if things work ok or if there are any issues getting the download or with something else.

Best regards,
              Vlado

Comment

Hey Vlado,
                It's been a couple days since I submitted the form request, and I haven't received the download. Should I continue to wait?

Comment

Originally posted by biochemical_animations View Post
                  Hey Vlado,
                  It's been a couple days since I submitted the form request, and I haven't received the download. Should I continue to wait?
                  Can you please send a mail to support@chaosgroup.com with a link from this forum thread and also mention the e-mail address that you used in in the application form.

Comment

Hello biochemical_animations,

This is Momchil Lukanov, account manager at Chaos Group, it is a pleasure to e-meet you! Our team is working hard to respond to all requests that we've received. Unfortunately, there are still Chaos Group clients and fans that are waiting for an email from our representatives. Generally, you can expect to hear back from us within a couple of days. Thank you in advance for your patience!

Comment

Ok, I sent an email to support with a link to this thread, I filled out the form...not sure what else you need from me...I'm a bit confused with this process.

Comment

OK, got the link...thank you.

Comment

From a first look at the devlearning site, it looks like there's no need to use Visual Studio...it looks like the sdk contains it all...am I correct?

EDIT: nvm, you need your own compiler.
                          Last edited by biochemical_animations; 08-06-2017, 10:46 AM.

Comment

Working...
                          X