Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Displacement Map Issue

Hello,
    There are two objects with displacement map in my scene, the only difference of these two objects is the scale, the left is smaller,when I use displacement map to the materials(both vraymtl) of these objects, there's something wrong with the left object, seems the normal of each vetex is affected by displacement map.
    When I zoom in my camera to the left object, this issue is still there.
    are there any ways to fix this?
    Thanks.
    Attached Files

I've seen similar issues with scaling on GPU, do you reproduce the problem on both CPU and GPU, or is it specific to one of the two render engines?
    Also, it would help us a lot if you can send us a simple scene that reproduces the issue, so we can inspect it and see if it's a matter of wrong scene setup, or an actual bug on our side.

Comment

Originally posted by dimitar.bashliev View Post
      I've seen similar issues with scaling on GPU, do you reproduce the problem on both CPU and GPU, or is it specific to one of the two render engines?
      Also, it would help us a lot if you can send us a simple scene that reproduces the issue, so we can inspect it and see if it's a matter of wrong scene setup, or an actual bug on our side.
      Hi, I've sent you the vrscene file by private message.
      Thanks.

Comment

Working...
      X