Benchmark results bug

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Benchmark results bug

The attached screenshot displays the number one CPU of the X5675 processors. Actually if you look at those benchmarks (10) they are all dual CPU (so x24) besides one. So the line should say X24 as well if that's the score that's gonna be displayed.

Another thing I noticed, after running the 1.08 benchmark here and trying to post the results MalwareBytes deleted the app and closed the browser telling me it had blocked ransomware. Seems odd and online scanners don't have any problem but thought I might say it if others get the same weird action of Malwarebytes.
    V-Ray 6 Beta | Intel i9 9900K | 64GB | 1x 512GB EVO 970 Pro SSD | 1x 1TB Kingston SSD | 2x 6TB SATA | 1x 4TB SATA | 1x RTX 3090 24GB

Hello!

Did you download V-Ray Benchmark from the official www.chaosgroup.com site?
    Last edited by varosi; 10-08-2018, 06:23 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by varosi View Post
      Hello!

Did you download V-Ray Benchmark from the official www.chaosgroup.com site?
      Yes, I wouldn't dare getting it from another place.
      V-Ray 6 Beta | Intel i9 9900K | 64GB | 1x 512GB EVO 970 Pro SSD | 1x 1TB Kingston SSD | 2x 6TB SATA | 1x 4TB SATA | 1x RTX 3090 24GB

Comment

We tried on a few machines and we're not reproducing MalwareBytes deletion.
        About OSX problem - we're investigating it.

Comment

Working...
        X