VRay 1.47.03

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• VRay 1.47.03

This fixes a single bug: the increased CPU usage with multi/subobject materials in the Material Editor.

Best regards,
    Vlado
    I only act like I know everything, Rogers.

wow that was quick! Thanks vlado!

Comment

Thanks for the quick work Vlado. I think I'll wait & see though, if there is any new development with the bitmap problem in Viz before installing.
      Tim Nelson
      timnelson3d.com

Comment

My renderfarm boys are having trouble keeping up over here ...
        Natty
        http://www.rendertime.co.uk

Comment

Originally posted by timmatron
          Thanks for the quick work Vlado. I think I'll wait & see though, if there is any new development with the bitmap problem in Viz before installing.
          It will have to wait until we get Viz2006 here, I hope it will be sometime soon.

Best regards,
          Vlado

Comment

Are people still having trouble with the long rendertimes with the max 7.5 extension? If so, is it related to the Viz extension part of it?

Comment

haha, just noticed your avatar there Vlado, nice!

Bill

Comment

Originally posted by cpnichols
                Are people still having trouble with the long rendertimes with the max 7.5 extension? If so, is it related to the Viz extension part of it?
                I think we got only one report about considerably longer render times and we were unable to reproduce that here; we are still working on clearing this up though.

Best regards,
                Vlado

Comment

actual Public beta ?

The last public beta version was released long time ago .. is there any possibility to get a actual version instead of waiting for the final 1.5 ?

Regards H.Kroeber

Comment

is this multi/subobject material problem only a max 7.5 thing or does it exist in max 7 as well?

V Miller

Comment

Originally posted by vlado
                      Originally posted by timmatron
                      It will have to wait until we get Viz2006 here, I hope it will be sometime soon.

Best regards,
                      Vlado
                      Has this been fixed in any of the new builds? I have been using 1.46 (i think) i wish i can use some of the newer LC features.

Comment

BUMP??

Any info for viz 2006 stuff?

Comment

You might be better of PM'ing or emailing him directly.

Comment

Is there any difference between 1470370 and 1470380 ? I presume the only difference is that the warning message when installing on max-8 is removed?
                            Is there anything else?

Sorry but I couldn't find any mention of this new release anywhere on the forums.

Many Thanks
                            Patrick

Comment

Any new info regarding viz 2006 and the latest build?

Comment

Working...
                              X