Coming Soon...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Coming Soon...

Well after a lot of work, it is finally coming out. The companion to my first DVD, the Global Illumination: Interiors DVD. I am not sure of the exact release date, but it will be very soon. So make sure and add it to your Xmas list for Santa.

It is 3.75 hours of lecture. Also, this DVD is the sequel to the first, and I would highly recommend that you watch the first one before you get this one.

THATS GREAT! )

Looking forward to your new DVD!

Mirko

Comment

Great , the first is a "must have" i´m waiting for the second , i have learn a lot , thank you very much CN.

regards

Comment

Great Chris thanks for the heads up, just added to my xmas list

-dave
        Cheers,
        -dave
        â–  ASUS ROG STRIX X399-E - 1950X â–  ASUS ROG STRIX X399-E - 2990WX â–  ASUS PRIME X399 - 2990WX â–  GIGABYTE AORUS X399 - 2990WX â–  ASUS Maximus Extreme XI with i9-9900k â– 

Comment

Xmas is soon... hehehe

A package (exteriors + interiors) will be available ?
          In teapots we trust.

Comment

Originally posted by Tog
            Xmas is soon... hehehe

A package (exteriors + interiors) will be available ?
            No idea about special deals and stuff. That would be in Gnomon's court.

Comment

Great, but hope the content is geared towards nice clean commercial style rendering and not dark murky scenes.....

Loved the first DVD by the way, money well spent

Tom
              Accept that some days you are the pigeon, and some days you are the statue.

Comment

cool

I'm learning a great deal from the exteriors one

Comment

It will work for anyone... from archviz people that want the space to look clean and show that every tile will be placed perfectly, to people in VFX that want to show an extreem amount of grime and dirt, for that extra realism. I have worked in both so I know what you mean. Basically, it is about lighting, not about texturing... you can make it look as clean or as dirty as you want.

Comment

I enjoyed the first DVD, I'm looking forwards to this one a lot, lighting interiors are much more difficult!

Comment

Chris, what version of vray have you used for this?
                      Chris Jackson
                      Shiftmedia
                      www.shiftmedia.sydney

Comment

Originally posted by jacksc02
                        Chris, what version of vray have you used for this?
                        The latest... but I was not using any of the new tools, mostly talking about lighting methods, GI concepts, etc... in the same way that I did on the first one. Is there something you were looking for?

Comment

well, it would be great if there was a section on the new physical camera/sky system.
                          Chris Jackson
                          Shiftmedia
                          www.shiftmedia.sydney

Comment

Originally posted by jacksc02
                            well, it would be great if there was a section on the new physical camera/sky system.
                            An... right... problem is two fold. Sky stuff is more of an exterior thing, and second, those features are not far enough along in the version I have to talk about. I would have loved to talk about them too...

The good news is that based on what I DO lecture about (cough, cough,... color space), those things would be easier to pick up...

Comment

ooooooooooohhh nice!!

Comment

Working...
                              X