Vray for Sketchup

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Vray for Sketchup

I heard a few months ago that they were in progress of making Vray available for sketchup. Has anyone else heard of this. I am a sketchup user and am currently working in Viz2006. If I could eliminate a piece of software that would be great.

this is a question your asking not an announcement. this is not the place to be posting this. Can we get a mod to move this

---------------------------------------------------
    MSN addresses are not for newbies or warez users to contact the pros and bug them with
    stupid questions the forum can answer.

Comment

arg, i almost had a heart attack when the number went from 69 to 70 in announcemt thread. please dont dont post here if its not vray 1.5
      Eivind Nag

Comment

Smae here! Holy cow if it ain't Vray 1.5 or a pre release of 1.5 (1.4x.xx) then don't post here! I think we are all on the edge of our seats waiting. It has been a year since anything was last released so it is hard to see the light at the end of the tunnel.
        rpc212
        - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

"DR or Die!"

Comment

Well excuse the post in the wrong section, but the title does not say "Vray 1.5".

Comment

it doesnt matter. this section is for vray announcements and since everyones waiting for the 1.5 announcement anytime they see a new post in this section they assume. since we as users are not supposed to be making vray announcements we shouldnt be creating new topics in here

---------------------------------------------------
            MSN addresses are not for newbies or warez users to contact the pros and bug them with
            stupid questions the forum can answer.

Comment

I think there should be a separate area called "vray 1.5 watch" where only vlado can post a message. that way we won't get depressed everytime we see a new posting in announcements and it turns out to be something other than 1.5 being released.

V Miller

Comment

Maybe the admin should lock this section so that they, and only they can post here. Dont worry saturn I made the same mistake posting a question here as well. get over it!

Comment

gadzooks, totally agree with you!
                  rpc212
                  - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

"DR or Die!"

Comment

Working...
                  X