Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Brazilian Dongle

Dear Vray team,

I would like to know if possible if there is any date of when the dongles solicited by the brazilian users will be available. Looking forward for your reply.

best regards

Hender Maninho
    Dual Opteron 244
    Dual 2800 MP

Did you purchase V-Ray through a distributor or directly from us?

Best regards,
    Vlado
    I only act like I know everything, Rogers.

Comment

Vlado
      i got vray directly from the chaos web site

best regards

Hender Maninho
      Dual Opteron 244
      Dual 2800 MP

Comment

just to clarify things. people seem to think one part of the world will be getting their dongles before another part. what would clarify things would be a definitive mailing order...alphabetical...region....country....throwi ng darts at a large paper with everyones name on it....ect

and why do people keep posting new announcements in the announcement area when A: they are not making announcements and B: when the forum mods and programmers are the only ones who should be posting new posts in here

---------------------------------------------------
        MSN addresses are not for newbies or warez users to contact the pros and bug them with
        stupid questions the forum can answer.

Comment

Hi,
          I think will be nice to move this topic to GENERAL or PROBLEMS, will help other people with same doubt...

About Hardlock, I sent a email to Chaos about my 'dongle' and I will receive it from distributor. (Chaos->USA Distributor->Me (Brazil) ).
          Probably will be necessary more more time to delivery...
          André Tobo
          Architect | Architectural Visualization
          www.tobo.com.br

Comment

Originally posted by Da_elf

and why do people keep posting new announcements in the announcement area when A: they are not making announcements and B: when the forum mods and programmers are the only ones who should be posting new posts in here
            They do it because they can. Restricting it as the aura forum would end the problem, if that word is applicable.
            Why do people keep on driving faster than speed limits, why the sin apple was picked, why do people hold the cellphone and talk while driving....
            My Youtube VFX Channel - http://www.youtube.com/panthon
            Sonata in motion - My first VFX short film made with VRAY. http://vimeo.com/1645673
            Sunset Day - My upcoming VFX short: http://www.vimeo.com/2578420

Comment

certanly da_elf, there is a lot of people interested in knowing when the dongles will be available specially when they are in a region where there are a low number of vray users. I just think you could be a little nicer and don't lose your time answering questions that should be answered by a moderator or even the vray team. A simple PLEASE, next time post this kind of questions on other section or close the announcement sections would work too, education my friend, where have you left it? Vlado was about to answer it when you came in with your beatifull post. Sorry vray team, but i think posts like this are unnecessary and unpolite, and that 400000 posts doesn't make you a moderator or even a beta tester, or even a nice guy..

best regards

Marco
              (brazilian user currently at san diego)

Comment

well, if people would take just a minute to check one of the gazillion posts that regulars read all day then regulars most likely wouldnt be flipping...and personally i gotta agree that posting in the announcement section is a "tad" of the track...And i assume that ALL dongle questions (besides problems that arise once you HAVE the dongle) have been answered already.

Thorsten

Comment

well i agree, but education is never too much my friend...

Comment

when you have as many posts as Daelf, this forum kinda becomes your home, and everyone that posts in wrong sections etc, are people that walk into your home and tread mud on the carpets and stuff.

In other words, this place is only as good as us people that use it, so let's keep it clean and tidy so its easier to navigate, search and so on.

"Sometimes life leaves a hundred dollar bill on your dresser, and you don't realize until later that it's because it fu**ed you."

Comment

lol nicely put percy

-dave
                      Cheers,
                      -dave
                      ■ ASUS ROG STRIX X399-E - 1950X ■ ASUS ROG STRIX X399-E - 2990WX ■ ASUS PRIME X399 - 2990WX ■ GIGABYTE AORUS X399 - 2990WX ■ ASUS Maximus Extreme XI with i9-9900k ■

Comment

Originally posted by Da_elf
                        So have a forum admin lock this down so that only admins/mods can post and/or start topics in this section. Problem solved.

Comment

see..percy understands me. as for this thing about education im not entirely sure where your going with that. my post was pretty much to the topic. i addressed the need for a clear shipment strategy then i clearly stated how this post did not need to be in this section of the forum.
                          your post only vaguely touched on this topic and touched more on the topic of my questioning the need for anyone other then the vray team posting new messages in the announcements area. you better check your "education" ive got over 5k posts, not over 400k posts. Huge difference there (unless your using some form of conversion rate im not entirely familiar with)

---------------------------------------------------
                          MSN addresses are not for newbies or warez users to contact the pros and bug them with
                          stupid questions the forum can answer.

Comment

Agreed, this sort of post does not belong in the Announcements area.. at all.

There has been too many threads started about the same thing in the wrong places.

Comment

cool, problem solved then

Comment

Working...
                              X