Can't Find Educational Version Download for RC3

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can't Find Educational Version Download for RC3

Just went to the support section but can't find the download for the educational version which was to be available 1.5 RC3 release.

(*) NFR/educational versions are ready and uploaded, but the download links are not yet updated; this will happen shortly.
    When traffic on the server decreases a bit, I suppose

Best regards,
    Vlado
    I only act like I know everything, Rogers.

Comment

What is wrong? V-Ray 1.5 RC3 academic version is still not available for download.
      How long do we need to wait?

Comment

That is why they call it "educational version". You are being thought patience, my friend

PS: Don't worry, I am using the academic version, too
        =LES=

Comment

Originally posted by _jaro
          What is wrong? V-Ray 1.5 RC3 academic version is still not available for download. How long do we need to wait?
          Please email me or send me a private message for information on how to download the educational version. Unfortunately updating the site does not depend on me.

Best regards,
          Vlado
          I only act like I know everything, Rogers.

Comment

That is why they call it "educational version". You are being thought patience, my friend Smile
            sure, sure, but Vlado mentioned that it is only matter of short time, that it only depends on server, but it looks like Chaosgroup is the best and they value every customer. Waiting for personal message .

Comment

hehe. seeing as im a teacher at 2 different institutions i wonder if i could get some extra liscences cheaply as educational versions kidding

---------------------------------------------------
              MSN addresses are not for newbies or warez users to contact the pros and bug them with
              stupid questions the forum can answer.

Comment

Working...
              X