X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

blank page

thks valdo,
    well giving me a blank page if firefox or IE and if download manager
    keep downloading index.html. keep trying but same thing.
    little advice will be great.

file:///C:/Downloads/index.html
    file:///C:/Downloads/index(1).html
    file:///C:/Downloads/index(2).html

thk

Comment

Ok then varak, could you email us to vray@chaosgroup.com your login information so that we can see what's going on?

Best regards,
      Vlado
      I only act like I know everything, Rogers.

Comment

Thanks folks!
        -Chippy

Comment

(*) VRayLight with multiplier 0.0 now renders as though the light is turned off (resulting in faster renders in this case)

does this mean that either turning the light off or unchecking lights (in global) would be slower than setting them to 0? or was this just a bug older versions

Comment

Originally posted by R2J2 View Post
            (*) VRayLight with multiplier 0.0 now renders as though the light is turned off (resulting in faster renders in this case)

does this mean that either turning the light off or unchecking lights (in global) would be slower than setting them to 0? or was this just a bug older versions
            Setting to 0 is now the same as turning them off, before even though they were set to 0 V-Ray would still sample them.
            Eric Boer
            Dev

Comment

yeah I got this one fixed, it was killing me on large scenes where lights are animated on and off when the came in to effective area. The render ties are taking just as long, but now they have in some cases reduced about 40%. NICE

Comment

yeah nice

Comment

I grabbed this the other day and we installed it in the office. 1 question - under which tab can you see that its version1.5 sp1?

Comment

in a few actually. when you assign a renderer from the common tab it says vray 1.50.sp1, then you should read 1.50.sp1 in the about vray tab, and the vray messages window says dll version 1.50.11 (which, I guess, it's like saying sp1).
                    Last edited by rivoli; 12-12-2007, 04:28 PM.

Comment

Working...
                    X