Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How do I download sp3?

Hi there...

When i go to the download page I only see up to sp2 and only one heading... "DEMO BUILDS"

Where on site do I go to get acess to the full sp3 version?

You are probably using a different login account, instead of your purchase one. If you can't remember what is your purchase account, please email us to vray@chaosgroup.com

Best regards,
    Vlado
    I only act like I know everything, Rogers.

Comment

ok.. thanks i have sent this mail to that addy... cheers lord of vray.

Comment

Hello,
        Impossible to dowload anything...Only a 0 octet file downloaded on SP2 or 3...
        Is it normal ?
        thanks
        Gael

Comment

There is a problem with the server right now; hopefully will be resolved tomorrow.

Best regards,
          Vlado

Comment

The server is working again!!!

Comment

We can't download anything from the download page. It shows me the correct versions but when I select one I just get a blank page. I am using the company log in so that shouldn't be the issue. (I think)
              Greg

Comment

Please email us to vray@chaosgroup.com and we'll try to sort it out for you.

Best regards,
                Vlado

Comment

Originally posted by grasshopper View Post
                  We can't download anything from the download page. It shows me the correct versions but when I select one I just get a blank page. I am using the company log in so that shouldn't be the issue. (I think)
                  You have to disable any firewall and antivirus software you have before you logon, then it will work. Yes I know that is STUPID. Don't know why they can't make it work like its suppose to.
                  Kind Regards,
                  Morne

Comment

Originally posted by DVP3D View Post
                    You have to disable any firewall and antivirus software you have before you logon, then it will work. Yes I know that is STUPID. Don't know why they can't make it work like its suppose to.
                    Cheers DVP3D, Thats done it, I had tried explorer firefox & safari all with and without the anti virus on. never thought of logging out tho. Thanks again
                    Greg

Comment

Working...
                    X