V-Ray Road Show Korea: 23 Nov-5 Dec 2009

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• V-Ray Road Show Korea: 23 Nov-5 Dec 2009

The latest products for 2009: V-Ray for Maya and V-Ray RT and new versions to be presented to the Korean 3D professionals.

Chaos Group is excited to announce the company’s annual Road Show in Korea. As SIGGRAPH Asia 2009 is approaching Chaos Group team starts its Asia tour, visiting customers, resellers and partners.

Chaos Group will showcase one of the most expected products on 3D market: V-Ray for Autodesk® Maya®, and present to Korean studios, production houses and CG departments how can increase the efficiency of the production pipeline and achieve uncompromised quality in shorter times. Other solutions expected to be presented are V-Ray RT for Autodesk® 3ds Max® and V-Ray RT running on GPU, as well as the sequence player Pdplayer and the latest builds and improvements. Chaos Group team is excited to present personally first to the Korean public the first free upgrade of V-Ray RT 1.50 Service Pack 1 and the new V-Ray® 1.50 Service Pack 4.

During the Road Show Chaos Group, together with the exclusive representative of V-Ray in Korea, SHINSEGAE I&C will host events in Seoul and Daejeon. The 2010 V-Ray Conference is a public event, open to everyone interested in rendering with competitive speed and quality will take place on the 25th of November at the Coex Center, Seoul.

For more information on events, schedule and registration, please contact our exclusive distributor for Korea, SHINSEGAE I&C.

SHINSEGAE I & C Co., Ltd.

Brian Lee

phone: + 82 2 3397 1633

e-mail: jetta73@shinsegae.com

address: 197-12, Guro-Dong, Guro-Gu, Seoul 152-050
    Marketing Division
    www.chaosgroup.com

look forward to see the RT on GPU.
    :: twitter :: Portfolio :: My 3D Products :: ...and ::

Comment

Personally, I was somewhat disappointed.
      I was there for the purpose of seeing only RT on GPU demo with my eye and I asked whether they can show us some demonstration of it, but they refuesed.

Comment

Such a demonstration requires a good graphics card; unforunately we could not fit one inside our demo machine as there wasn't enough space.

Best regards,
        Vlado
        I only act like I know everything, Rogers.

Comment

Originally posted by vlado View Post
          Such a demonstration requires a good graphics card; unforunately we could not fit one inside our demo machine as there wasn't enough space.

Best regards,
          Vlado
          I saw your demo machine, it looks very cute and nicely designed. I thought at first it's a carrier, haha.

Comment

Working...
          X