RailClone Lite/Pro 1.2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• RailClone Lite/Pro 1.2

I am pleased to announce the release of a new version of our plugin RailClone. This version adds native support for VRay and Mental Ray, allowing you to render massive and detailed structures, without worrying about the size of the geometry.

You can see all changes here: http://www.itoosoft.com/railclone/re...ease_notes.php

RailClone Lite 1.2, the free version of the software is also available to download in our website.

Carlos Quintero
    iToo Software
    www.itoosoft.com

Love all of your products itoo. Thank you.
    Colin Senner

Comment

I love the products and SUPPORT ! Thumbs UP for Carlos !!!
      Luke Szeflinski
      :: www.lukx.com cgi

Comment

Originally posted by MoonDoggie View Post
        Love all of your products itoo. Thank you.
        ditto, nice work guys

Comment

Totally agree! Wonderful tools and support! And the amount of updates and development that goes into Itoo tools is simply amazing!

I use Forest Pro almost on a daily basis and in pretty much all of my projects and I am looking forward to purchasing a RailClone license & subscription! Hopefully very soon!!

Comment

The proxy/instancing support is bloody amazing. You can do things that just weren't possible before.

Comment

We just released RailClone Pro 1.2.5.

This version adds more than 50 new models to the Library, including: Chainlinks, Stone walls, Moldings, Bridges, Handrails, Street lights and Trusses.

Click here to see the full library content.
              Carlos Quintero
              iToo Software
              www.itoosoft.com

Comment

Very nice Carlos, adding content like this sets you apart from the competitors and makes your products so useful in real world situations

When are you going to make a tree modeling program?
                www.peterguthrie.net
                www.peterguthrie.net/blog/
                www.pg-skies.net/

Comment

Originally posted by peterguthrie View Post
                  Very nice Carlos, adding content like this sets you apart from the competitors and makes your products so useful in real world situations

Thanks Peter !

Replying to your question, we have not inmediate plans to make it. There are some nice alternatives out there, and we prefer to develop new ideas.
                  Carlos Quintero
                  iToo Software
                  www.itoosoft.com

Comment

Wow, great update Carlos! Thanks for the announcement, too.
                    James

Comment

one of the best plug in out there

Comment

Originally posted by peterguthrie View Post

Been using GrowFX for about 2 months now & I think it is the answer you are looking for Peter.

Comment

Originally posted by 3DMK View Post
                          Been using GrowFX for about 2 months now & I think it is the answer you are looking for Peter.
                          @3DMK...can you tell about how long before you could, quickly enough, create useable trees? I've been eying GrowFX for quite sometime...thanks

Comment

growfx looks very powerful, but with the limited time I have these days I just feel a tree modelling program should have a decent library of trees to start from. After all, I'm not interested in creating completely new trees that dont even exist in nature.
                            www.peterguthrie.net
                            www.peterguthrie.net/blog/
                            www.pg-skies.net/

Comment

I tried railclone lite as a simple parametric array on a spline tool and it works brilliantly as a freebie for the very simple tasks I'm doing - would it be a thought or a possibility to add in a chaos or dropout parameter? Say for example you're making a more broken up fence, it'd be nice to have an option for gaps or flaws within it - kind of like the mutant hair parameter in hair and fur to cause some weathering!

Comment

Working...
                              X