Forest Pack Lite/Pro 3.6 and HQ Catalog 1.0

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Forest Pack Lite/Pro 3.6 and HQ Catalog 1.0

I am pleased to announce a new version of Forest Pack Lite / Pro. This release includes:

* New texture map plugin: Forest Color, with random maps and tint by element.
    * Scattering by UV Surfaces (Forest Pro only.)
    * Full integration of the Library Browser with HQ Plants through of HQ Catalog.
    * The free HQ plants are included in the package.
    * Color Tint is now enabled in Forest Lite (except tint/map by Element).
    * Max 2012 compatible.

And much more, you can see all changes in the release notes.

Also a new product is available: HQ Catalog. It lets you to use the HQ Plants models from the Forest library browser. Includes definitions, thumbnails and auto material assignment for Scanline, Mental Ray and VRay.

Forest Pack Lite 3.6, the free version of the plugin and HQ Catalog 1.0 are available to download in our website.
    Last edited by Itoosoft; 01-08-2011, 01:06 AM.
    Carlos Quintero
    iToo Software
    www.itoosoft.com

the link "release note" isn't correct. On my pc with IE the link doesn't work.

It seems there are some extra digits.

I would like to see the differences from Lite to Pro version but I can't find them(expect UV surfaces you wrote ). Is there a comparison page on the website?
    Thanks in advance

Comment

Thanks you, the link is now fixed.

You can see the differences between Pro and Lite in this page:

http://www.itoosoft.com/forestpack/r...ifferences.php
      Carlos Quintero
      iToo Software
      www.itoosoft.com

Comment

Hi Carlos

I've downloaded ForestPack 3.6 Lite already 3 times now, each time a different method, but it seems there is something wrong with the installer. I get a "NSIS Error" when trying to install.
        I've downloaded the file direct, and also with a download manager, but the file is the same. Please can you re-upload the file or send me an alternative download link.

With the last attempt Explorer reports the file size as 65 092 KB. If I right click and properties it tells me: 63.5 MB (66 654 132 bytes)
        Last edited by Morne; 31-08-2011, 01:12 AM.
        Kind Regards,
        Morne

Comment

I've checked the downloads and seems to works well from our side. For some reason your files size are smaller. Maybe a antivirus or security appliance at your side could broke the files ?. The correct file sizes for Forest Pack Lite are:

ForestPackLite36.exe

File Size : 69,9 Mb (73.323.524 bytes) MD5: 7143A00E28A2FB65C4C18CE1B7F3959D

Please, try to download from this alternative sites, and tell me the results :

http://www.itoosoft.com/files/ForestPackLite36
          http://www.itoosoft.com/files_eu/ForestPackLite36
          Carlos Quintero
          iToo Software
          www.itoosoft.com

Comment

thanks that worked great (2nd link gave same problem - 1st one worked)
            Kind Regards,
            Morne

Comment

Working...
            X