Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 3D Festival at Copenhagen

Hi all,

We are arriving at Copenhagen May 04th(tuesday) and leaving May 07th.

Excuses for the short notice, but we had some arrangements to make and were not sure exactly when.

We may be arriving to London May 07th and leaving 10th - but this is still not 100% sure. Anyone who wants to meet us in London during the weekend - let us know at vray@chaosgroup.com.

We plan to be at 3D Fest throughout the day, hard to miss - look for the V-Ray T-Shirts. We will be hanging around the entrance on Wednesady the whole morning, if any of you wants to meet us there.

We will definitely be checking the local pubs in the evenings so any of you are welcome to join!

regards...
    Peter
    ...keep walking...

see you there
    Torgeir Holm | www.netronfilm.com

Comment

dang dang dang!! if only I could go. oh well

percy

"Sometimes life leaves a hundred dollar bill on your dresser, and you don't realize until later that it's because it fu**ed you."

Comment

I guess this means no release of 1.5 until at least the 12 of May?

Oh well, have a good time! I've only been to London once, but it was a hellova good time. Although warm beer is not to my taste!

Tony

Comment

whoever said its gonna be warm
          Peter
          ...keep walking...

Comment

Originally posted by TRGraphics
            I guess this means no release of 1.5 until at least the 12 of May?

Tony
            Why do you think it would be after? ...
            Eric Boer
            Dev

Comment

I guess because I've been on week long business trips before and they are a lot of work to put together. Chaos is a small company and chances are they are very involved in putting the trip together. Been there, done that!

Besides, it's a good opportunity to show the new release for the first time to the public in an industry setting. It's what I would probably do if I were in their place. But, thats just a guess on my part. I really, really hope I'm wrong!!!

Tony

Comment

Working...
              X