• Time
  • Show
Clear All

mmm seems like I'd need to try again with the new version then

Thanks for the updates!

Stan
    3LP Team

Comment

The forestpack beta file is much larger than the previous 4x version. Are there more models included or is the extra size all to make it work with newer render engine versions?
      Kind Regards,
      Morne

Comment

Hi Morné,

This is due to the addition of new presets. In the future we will be separating the library files and the main plugin to keep file sizes more manageable.

Thanks!

Paul
        Paul Roberts
        Training Manager - iToo Software

Comment

Originally posted by Paul Roberts View Post
          Hi Morné,

This is due to the addition of new presets. In the future we will be separating the library files and the main plugin to keep file sizes more manageable.

Thanks!

Paul
          Thanks Paul, sounds good. Any chance of including the FREE xfrog libraries as part of the forestpack pro download?
          Or perhaps as part of the xfrog catalog with vray materials?

I can never understand how the xfrog site works. I've seen this "100 free models" time and time again over the years, but their site suck big time in my opinion, not very organised.
          Kind Regards,
          Morne

Comment

Hi Morné,

We're currently evaluating our free samples and we have plans to include more samples from multiple vendors in a revamped library. As we're still discussing this I don't have any more specifics at the moment but you should see some changes in the future.

Many thanks,

Paul.
            Paul Roberts
            Training Manager - iToo Software

Comment

Originally posted by Paul Roberts View Post
              Hi Morné,

We're currently evaluating our free samples and we have plans to include more samples from multiple vendors in a revamped library. As we're still discussing this I don't have any more specifics at the moment but you should see some changes in the future.

Many thanks,

Paul.
              That's good to know thanks. The free HQ Plants that comes with is already nice. Would be nice to get the free samples from XFrof, Loubwerk etc included and listed by default in forestpack (with VRay materials)
              Kind Regards,
              Morne

Comment

Working...
              X